Friday, September 19, 2008

sick and tired

I am sick today and just got off work just a quick hello and thanks to the two great people that left encouragement and nice comments about my new experiment. I will have to get more photos up here and more ideas I received my first copyright on all of my swaddling quilts so the are copyrighted and registered. now I am just waiting for the certificate. that is so cool I did not think I would ever have an idea that I could kind of own. anyway
I work nights so there will be days I do not post but on my days off I will every one of them.
have a great day. and I hope all of you that read this can understand threw my grammar and spelling mistakes. I do use spell check but you never know. I think it's out to get me.
have a great day.

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
discount backpacking gear