Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A day of to work on my second job(LOVE)

I started a few mini Kuddle Zoo snugglers I will be posting them later today. I had read a while ago that you could make your own tags for the things you make. So I have been experimenting with different Ideas and I think I got a tag that will work. So check it out later.
For those of you wondering how of what i did I first folded and sewed some muslin. which worked but I think they are to big, so I went and bought some ribbon used a stamp I bought on etsy and now have a great tag. I think.

4 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

What a cute idea! I wish I had little guys still! Love the shop!

-10oneworld on etsy

CAT Productions said...

Those are so cute!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest things!

Giulia Mauri said...

I love your creations!
I shall bookmark your shop for when I have babies myself...

 

Web Page Counters
discount backpacking gear