Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am Sooo excited!!!

Hi this is a great day I have been waiting and waiting for the copyright registration to get approved. O found out that both of them have been Approved. All of the Kuddle Zoo quilts are protected legally. The snugglers are on there way. for those of you wondering about Copyrighting you wonderful things. there are tons of treads about it on Etsy.com. or you can got to the copyright office online. To get the info. You can register to do it online which is not to bad. the thing you want to remember is to sign the paperwork. I know this because I was so nervous that I forgot and it is taking forever to get it on one of my copyrights. If you have a few items you can copyright a collection, all at once. Well I got to go to bed now thanks all and have a great day.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Congrats on getting the copyright! :)

 

Web Page Counters
discount backpacking gear