Sunday, October 5, 2008

Boy am I haveing a ball

I always love to give something of myself to others. Every more so when I made it with my own hands. I made my first Kuddle Zoo Swaddling quilt as a gift not really thinking it would grow to a herd of animals and a couple of friends. It is something I really enjoy. I also like to think that someone is loving something I made just for them. I am giving one away in another blog I am being featured in http://10oneworld.blogspot.com/ the 6th is the last day so anyone wanting one for free that is the place to go. beside that she has some great thing there to see too. I have been reading through the comments and want to thank all the wonderful people and the great things everyone is saying. you all rock.
as always have a great day good night to you all or morning to you that sleep nights.

1 comment:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I WON!
Jen just forwarded me the picture of the horse snuggler, so cute....you have adorable stuff.
thank you....i am joining your blog...i will hopefully be doing a giveaway in december (need more followers ...lol)
Thanks again
Stephanie

 

Web Page Counters
discount backpacking gear